The Villas at Vintage Oaks
Vintage Senior Living's Active Adult Neighborhood
A Neighborhood Designed For You
You are at the point in your life where you know exactly what you want. You want to live a simpler life, but a life full of activity, friends, and purpose. The Villas at Vintage Oaks can provide for you a simple and active life with "old-school" style.
The Villas at Vintage Oaks is an exclusive Active Adult Neighborhood located on the Vintage Senior Living campus consisting of:
- 22 individual villas laid out like a 1950's-style neighborhood
- A beautiful Clubhouse available 24 hours a day to recreate, exercise, and socialize.
- Wide tree-lined sidewalks
- Benches every so often to relax
- Spacious front porches, and
- Old-time street lights.
A true neighborhood atmosphere.
A Life Full Of Recreation
A life with purpose. A life filled with fun. A life filled with new experiences. This is the life that The Villas at Vintage Oaks is committed to creating for you.
Our recreation programs centered in our brand new beautiful Clubhouse focuses on building relationships, community involvement, travel and just plain having fun within the neighborhood. You will have a blast living at The Villas at Vintage Oaks!
Villas Designed With You In Mind
The villas are beautiful inside and out. We designed them with you in mind. Here are the architectural amenities that you are looking for:
- Every villa exterior looks unique. There are six different frontage elevations. However, every villa in the neighborhood has a different exterior appearance using color, stonework, and brickwork to differentiate.
- They are spacious (~ 1500 square feet of living area) with a very "open" floor plan.
- They have a large master bedroom plus a second guest bedroom. You could also use the guest bedroom as a wonderful den or piano room.
- The master bedroom has a spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower. The walk-in closet, well, let's just say, the ladie's love the amount of closet space!
- The guest bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
- The living room with a fireplace (yes, a fireplace!) connects to the eat-in kitchen. You'll love the tall windows throughout this space that let in tons of natural light.
- The laundry room is right off the kitchen and pantry.
- The attached 2-car garage is "over-spaced". That means that it is deeper than a normal garage. Two reasons for this: 1. Increased storage space, and 2. there is a tornado shelter off the garage for safety in a storm.
- Throughout the villa there is a number of "old school" style appointments such as crown molding, built-in bookshelves, and window seats.
Simple, Simple, Simple Is Our Mantra
The Villas at Vintage Oaks are on a month-to-month rental agreement. The Villas are not for sale and we do not have any expensive "entrance fees."
Our arrangement with you is simple. If you decide to leave our neighborhood, we just ask for a 30-day notice. That's it!
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to become a part of our family, but we also do not want to make it hard for you to leave if you find that The Villas at Vintage Oaks is not for you.
Services Designed For You
Just for a second, think of the services that we could provide for you that would make your life simpler and more active. I bet they are included in the monthly rent!
Explore What We Can Do for You...
Our relationship can begin by you taking one of four simple actions:
- Simply requesting information (click here) or
- scheduling a "no pressure" visit at your home (click here) or
- scheduling a relaxing visit to tour The Villas at Vintage Oaks (click here) or
- you may give us a call at (816) 279-3330 to talk about your situation and answer any of your specific questions.